About Bulk WHOIS
Bulk WHOIS provides an easy and convenient way for users to obtain the WHOIS records of domains without doing one-by-one lookups. The downloadable result contains all relevant data points, including each domain’s registrant contact details, registrar information, and relevant dates. Bulk domain lookup is valuable across different processes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Cybercrime prevention: Cybercriminals widely use domain names in phishing, spam, and business email compromise (BEC) campaigns, and various cyberattacks. Get crucial domain ownership data about suspicious domains or indicators of compromise (IoCs) by running them through a bulk domain lookup.
- Law enforcement: Possessing a list of domains that figured in malicious attacks is not enough. Getting hold of crucial data points, such as relevant WHOIS information, is vital for law enforcers and cybercrime investigators.
- Brand protection: Typosquatting or lookalike domains are threats to your brand as they can tarnish your reputation. Learn who is behind typosquatting domains by looking up their WHOIS registration data with the help of our bulk WHOIS service.
- Market research: Do you have a long list of competitors and key industry players to monitor? Gain more marketing insights through our bulk WHOIS service. Get their ownership records and spot connections and possible business opportunities.
- Domain name research: It’s not enough for domain name investors and registrars to access WHOIS data. They also need a hassle-free and exhaustive solution that will reduce manual backend processes. Our bulk WHOIS service provides crucial WHOIS data.